As a condition of your use of whatsoningympie.com.au or any services on this website, you agree that you will not use whatsoningympie.com.au for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on whatsoningympie.com.au. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, you agree not to:
- use whatsoningympie.com.au to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via whatsoningympie.com.au;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using whatsoningympie.com.au any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
What’s On in Gympie has no obligation to monitor any user’s usage of this website however What’s On in Gympie retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
You will indemnify What’s On in Gympie if the website or its related bodies suffer any loss, damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on whatsoningympie.com.au.